Tuesday, May 4, 2010

W-POST

Well, look! Two posts in one day, and both with multiple drawings!


So I recently realized that I hadn't followed the concept art for one of my characters accurately at all, and decided to try working with a design closer to the original concept art. What emerged was a pose that is probably very painful to maintain.

I tried it myself, but I don't know if that counts for much.


The same idea drove me to this page - trying to nail that design down...Granted, when I drew this and the other page, I didn't have the original concept art with me, so I'm not sure what the purpose of this was.


And this is for a friend's project! I was tasked with giving visual form to his characters, and...well, I've slacked off terribly at this task. I feel a lot more confident in what I can do now, so I figured I'd take another shot at it, especially since I've become involved with other parts of his project as well...

It occurs to me that while I have fun drawing comical expressions on men's faces, it's very difficult for me to do the same with women's faces.


WELL. Four drawings in this batch.
Brings me up to...118, total.
That leaves 247 more drawings for this year.

I should have 124 drawings by now, though.
So, I'm still behind by 6.

I'M CATCHING UP, HOLY SNICKERDOODLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment