Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Schoolwork, Figure Drawings

Uploading some more material from my figure drawing class. All but one image are from past weeks.

This was done with charcoal.

And this is...well, the paper was made into makeshift midtone paper with charcoal, and then a black color pencil and a kneaded eraser were used for shadows and highlights, respectively.

More of the same.

And this is inkwash, applied with, well...a brush, obviously. This one's from yesterday. Not too happy with...the foot in the foreground.

BUT WHATEVER.

Four images in today's update.

114 drawings total, with 251 more to go in the year.
However, I should have...124 drawings by now.

I'm behind by 10.

Slowly catching up... SLOWLY.

1 comment:

  1. These are well done. I really don't have anything snarky or profound to add, but I feel the need to say something. They're well done.

    ReplyDelete