Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quick Update

Just two images to upload. Finished both today, though both had portions that I had sketched-out yesterday, too.
First up is a character height chart. I kept thinking back to images from the Final Fantasy IX art book that had some similar charts in it, with all of the main characters facing forward, positioned so that you could see how they compare to each other visually...

Just ignore the one on the right. I...I didn't think too much about his design.

Bonus for those who can read katakana, I guess.


Action, with a few glaring errors.

But it still feels so good.

So that's 2 drawings today.

152 total.
213 more to go for this year.

Today's quota would have been 145, but I've surpassed it by 7.
So I'm covered up through the first of June.

...

Aw, man. Figure Drawing is tomorrow... ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment