Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cosplay Crossover, Hands, Birds

Alrighty, well, only four in this update...

Someone told me to draw Avatar fanart. I...I'm not sure what happened, but somehow Steiner from Final Fantasy IX and my fist made it into the page, too.

...I struggle with drawing fanart, a lot of the time.


Studies of hands and birds. The birds invited a bit of playing with inkwashes. I like them quite a bit.

More character design brainstorming. Played with inkwashes and used a brush for linework on the guy over on the left. Doesn't look all that bad.


Watercolors and brainstorming...and Persona 3 fanart. The figure in the bottom, at the center, is an idea for 'spiffing up' my current cosplay plan for Kumoricon...namely the mask and sword.

BUT YEAH. I realized I wrote "Battle Coffin" instead of "Battle Casket," which I had intended...the thing still looks far too phallic for my tastes, but whatever.

SO. FOUR DRAWINGS.
191 drawings total, as of this post.

I should have 210 drawings by today, though.

Still behind by 19. Shucks.

1 comment:

  1. While looking up potential names for Hooter Man's sidekick (Hooter Man... Dr. Wily, what have you DONE!?) I discovered owls are part of the order "Strigiformes" which I think is a really amazing word.

    ReplyDelete