Saturday, July 17, 2010

Falling Behind? Oh Snap.

Just two images in today's update. Both are colored landscapes to help me better visualize the world for a story idea that I've got in my head.


This one came about when I started thinking about drawing a night scene. Everyone in this world makes homes out of ruined buildings, hence the cracks and broken bits of architecture there. The above portion was drawn with a broken-down, weathered bridge in mind.

More ideas. Ruins with entrances that can only be entered during low tide.

...although, if that were the case, the whole of the ruins, if it's at a lower elevation than its entrance, would be flooded, right? Maybe I need to think this through some more.

God, I struggled so long trying to think of what colors to use for the ruin sketch.


So two drawings makes the total 181, now.
I SHOULD have 198 by now, though.

...So I'm now behind by 17.

I've fallen behind. ;_;

1 comment:

  1. Obviously the solution to your problem is SCIENCE!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trap_(plumbing)

    You can thank Mr. Crapper for this.

    Also, that first shot looks suspiciously like Luca in FFX.

    ReplyDelete