Sunday, January 10, 2010

Triple Serving

Haha, well, I'm a bit late, here...
Friday, the 7th, I had a lot of free time before my first class, so I started drawing in my sketchbook. The result is what you see below.

...as you can see, my work with drawing hands hasn't quite paid off, when drawing things out of my head. Then again, that could easily be the result of me not thinking things through and also not having a solid grasp of anatomy, still.

Anyway, later that day, I drew in my sketchbook again, after my class finished.

A comment that struck me, from a classmate who was passing me by and peeked into my sketchbook, was along the lines of, "You draw too much of the same stuff."

Well, that's true. I still have a lot of work to do in order to get past that. The drawing that I actually do lately seems to be habitual stuff, following the same formulas over and over and getting the same drawings.

So then Saturday whirled around.
Yeah. Saturday was pretty awesome.

Well, these three drawings* bring us up to 13 total.
Covered up through January 13th.
350 days to go.

*...it's really a quantity-over-quality thing with me, isn't it? :\

No comments:

Post a Comment