Monday, January 18, 2010

Does it count as late?

Haha, a day overdue, aren't I?

Well, regardless, I've three new drawings. Rather pleased with most of them.



More brush experimentation with the jumping kid. I felt like trying to draw a single scene, one single frozen moment in an actual setting...as sparse as that setting may be. Overall, I liked how this one turned out, even if that cat doesn't look much like a cat, and the girl's left (her left) arm is out of proportion with the hand of that arm.

This next image was a "play day" for me, for the most part.



I learned how difficult it is to make Sonic seem full of life, and then started playing with my color pencils... later in the day, I got down to experimenting with the brush again.

The next day, I felt like trying to draw "a villain."




...and came up with this "Evil King" guy. I started with his face, then went on to draw up his body, which...eh, is a good bit shorter than he ought to be, actually. But regardless, I feel that he meets good "villain" standards. Everything else on the page came about because of him.


Well, 19 drawings total, now.
Covered through January 19th.
346 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment