Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trio Three

Haha, cutting it rather close with this one, aren't I?

Well, let's see...started drawing this one on Sunday, and finished it up sometime on Monday...

Rather pleased with the jumping guy, even if his eyepatch is...being worn the wrong way. The face beneath the guy also looks...kind of wonky. Oh well.

...So then I got started on a wild west theme. I felt like trying to do more with arms and hands, using poses that I stubbornly avoid out of laziness or embarassment, and forced myself to work with them.


The end result was rather nice. I got a woman who looks like a woman, and a man who actually looks like he's shooting me. Sadly, the woman's hand holding the derringer (and the derringer itself) are misshapen, and the cowboy's left pinky finger is apparently broken. Sad day.

...Aaaaand then we come to today: Yesterday, the guy I sit next to in one of my classes kept talking about crusaders. I figured like playing with that idea.


And I got DOUBLE-CRUSADER.

When I got home, I played with the new brush I got from Art Media, and the result of that is down at the bottom of the page. Isn't too bad, I think.

SO. This brings us to...
16 drawings total.
Covered through January 16th.
349 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment