Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lateness

No post last night? I feel like I'm falling behind.

I scribbled something up and finished it at 11:00 PM last night, but it's pretty disappointing. Look at that horrible hand and those terrible legs...


Truth is, I did draw yesterday during the day, only...it turned out to be crap. I was going to try draw my eraser sitting on top of the stub of another eraser, and render it in oranges and yellows, but like I said, it turned out to be crap. I used the same page for my drawing today.



That guy lying on his side, on the bottom of this page? Yeah, I was drawing him...then this girl comes and sits across the table from me, completely blocking that guy from view. As a result...I couldn't draw the rest of him.

Eh, the legs and torso look out of proportion anyway...

Well, anyway...
9 drawings total.
Covered through January 9th.
356 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment