Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Triple Strike

Yaaaaaayyy. Miniature, on-time update with three drawings!

And two are comic pages. :D
This one was just of a scene that popped into my head, that I fleshed out in the first panel, not intending to go much further than that, but then it grew to two pages in length. I toyed around with using the brush along with my micron and rollerball pen to ink things...and I was pleased with most of the results, except for the bottom of this page.

...My brush's bristles have been fraying, lately. I'd underestimated how badly screwed-up the brush was, and lines became thick without my intending for them to be thick. OH WELL.

So I kept drawing things...I didn't plan/want this to take up the whole page, but the (sort of) full-body shot of Aruna in mid-transformation prompted me to extend her leg and also add that panel at the bottom-left. I like how this looks.

AND THEN ENVIRONMENTS. That high-tech, sci-fi-looking dome is something that I am quite proud of. I might try coloring it up in GIMP, just to give it the look I want it to have.

So anyway. Three drawings in this post.
That makes 208 drawings total.

But I should have 230 by today.

STILL BEHIND BY 22, I GUESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment