Monday, August 23, 2010

Panel by Panel

Lots of comic pages in this update...or at least comic panels, in a few cases.

"Can I draw an action scene?" is what I asked myself. This is what resulted. Am I pleased? Yes. Yes, I am.

This one's a mish-mash. An idea for a character with...a variety of brainstorming bits. Aside from the wall that's breaking apart over on the left.

More comic brainstorming. Also a map to help me ground some ideas about a fictional world.

The end result of me being influenced by an Astro Boy music video was the production of that robot. Then I discovered photos of breakdancers on Flickr.

And this...well, this is Persona 3 fanart. The upper portion with the figure and the cards started out as just a sketch, but then I drew Nyx down below...and modified the above sketch into Ryoji. And the cards became tarot cards from Persona 3/4. I like the way Nyx turned out down below more than Ryoji up above.

ANYWAY. FIVE DRAWINGS.

213 drawings total.
I should have 235 by today, though.

SO I'M BEHIND BY 22. BIG SURPRISE.

But I'll be catching up slowly, starting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment