Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Metal Than Flesh

It's true. There are more robots than there are humans in this update.

I think. Maybe.

But hey, look at that, I'm updating.

More character designs. It's Glyde again, from the Requiem storyline.
...I feel really iffy about the proportions. My brain apparently wasn't working when I drew those arms and hands.

More material for Requiem - designs for a mobile Artificial Intelligence unit. I'd scribbled up ideas for them before, and they were cylindrical, but the spherical design just seems more fun.

Even if the spherical design looks a lot like those black Pokeballs that Mewtwo creates in Mewtwo Strikes Back. Oh well. I can live with that. Especially when I have a robot with a metal sombrero in the upper right of that page.

CELEBRATING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF SOMETHING AMAZING. MegaMan Legends 3 celebrations all around.

And subsequently screwing up proportions when I whine about Namco-Bandai making stupid localization choices regarding certain franchises.

Material for Rose Hero. Not sure if it really counts as brainstorming. This was more of just practice: drawing up a comic page for the sake of...drawing up a comic page. The dialogue's pretty bad, too.

I should really write some stuff out before I do this. It might turn out a lot better.

I CAN ONLY WONDER WHAT THIS IS FOR.
It's bothered me that when I picture grandiose, printed graphic novels of my work in the future, I don't have a concrete concept of title artwork. So I started playing around. The first logo at the top is more-or-less the same as the one that appeared on my senior project. The other two are totally new.

Meanwhile, I drew up the main cast on the left of the page. I think they look...pretty nice, actually. I'm proud. :D


SO THAT'S ALL FOR THIS UPDATE.

5 drawings. 234 drawings total, tonight.

I should have273 drawings by today, though.

Behind by 39 drawings. Not bad. I'm...I'm catching up. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment