Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Set

Alright. Another group of images. This first one was actually from the bottom of the 'Mecha Sheriff' image. Well, same page as it, but on the bottom portion.

Then during the following day at school, I drew up the guy standing on the left. Only a few days later did I get the rest of the page filled. So this one's two images in one.

The next two images are seperate, but off of the same page and done on different days. The dragon here, I started on immediately after drawing up the guy in the upper-left of the previous image.

Everything on the rest of the page came days afterwards. Including my Giraffrog. Or Frogaffe. Or Giratoad.
Then yesterday involved experimenting with the uses of inkwashes.
Aaaand this last one, chronologically speaking, should go before the previous image. I submitted this comic to my college's annual art magazine. No idea if it'll get in, but after I scanned it, I touched it up with inkwashes prior to submitting it.


...aaaand that's it. That's seven drawings in this post, so...

41 drawings total.
Covers me up through...today, February 10th.
324 to go.

...Man, my arms hurt today. ._.

1 comment:

  1. Love the giratoad page! You should draw more animals/creatures.

    ReplyDelete